IP VPN Services
Tollon Managed MPLS IP VPN
A virtual private network (VPN) uses access circuits to provide remote offices or individual users with secure access to their organisation’s network. A virtual private network can be contrasted with an expensive system of owned or leased lines that can only be used by one organisation. The goal of a VPN is to provide the organisation with the same capabilities, but at a much lower cost.
A VPN works by using the shared public infrastructure while maintaining privacy through security procedures and tunneling protocols. In effect, the protocols, by encrypting data at the sending end and decrypting it at the receiving end, send the data through a tunnel that cannot be entered. An additional level of security involves encrypting not only the data, but also the originating and receiving network addresses.
Tollon VPN solutions take away the concern of technology implementation, we understand that every company has unique requirements therefore have a built a base solution that allows organisations to add customised modules where appropriate. Sound advice on making the most out of a VPN is provided throughout every step of our benchmark process of delivery. Tollon will work with you to deliver a leading solution from planning, to provision, to project management and maintenance.
With the advent of emerging technologies such as IP Telephony and Video Conferencing, VPN’s are not simply used for data. Voice VPN’s are growing in popularity as organisations look for secure, quality assured ways in which to deliver voice traffic between offices. Tollon deliver quality assurance via a number of methods – including deep packet inspection, DiffServ and MPLS.
The Benefits of MPLS IP VPN:
- Allow you and your employees to access company documents network wide.
- Home workers and satellite offices able to share the same company resources as people in head quarters.
- Guarantee the security of data exchanged between locations.
- Multiple connectivity options including ADSL, Bonded ADSL, SDSL, ISDN and Dialup.
- Integrated secure internet access via the VPN.
- Allow you to increase your productivity by giving immediate access to resources whilst allowing you to cut operational costs.
- Utilise a low cost solution for video conferencing, VOIP and similar network based solutions.
- Prioritise traffic and guarantee bandwidth by utilising Tollon QoS (Quality of Service) across sites.
What does VPN management include?
- Design, Configuration and Deployment.
- Project management from concept to delivery.
- 99.8% Service Level Guarantee.
- 24×7 Uptime/Latency monitoring from our Network Management Centre.
- Proactive customer service and technical support management.
- Point to point network visibility.
- Access to usage statistics for each location.
- 24×7 Managed Service Support.
The objective of the Tollon VPN offerings is simple: to build a network that, as much as possible, acts like an extension of the private corporate network on IP infrastructure. The result being a fast and efficient means of making scattered places seem just like local sites, from worker’s homes to branch offices and head quarter locations.
Talk to our sales team about your requirements on 020 3327 7399 or we can call you.